Primo Award Logo
The wrong-way-rotating globe, virtual award to the best website of the year!
Word processing, html and the ropes
free registration to get the newsletter via email
online by nickname
Da, da, da
Index year 2000
Articles & Links
The Eden vs. Babel paradox. The Internet as ideal international marketing medium. How many languages must a product 'speak' before it conquers such a marketplace?
Date: 28 Nov. '00
Nickname & Link: LIP
A society of explorers. About the geography of the WWW, or how to map Web actors and sites by a marketing perspective, or also "the propinquity of the information"...!
Date: 15 Oct. '00
Nickname & Link: GEO
GLOBAL ZOO WEB /II
Part II. From day one the pets have been used by the marketing of goods and services. Read the history DMLR got straight from the horse's mouth!
Date: 24 Sep. '00
Nickname & Link: CAT
GLOBAL ZOO WEB /I
Part I. Why is the cow holy for marketers? Values, symbols and plusses are often addressed by animals...
Date: 04 Sep. '00
Nickname & Link: COW
WILD WILD WEB
The Internet weapons. The new electronic frontier seems to be as the old Far-West, gone through by brave riders and outlaws. Waiting for legal regulation, the do-it-yourself's laying down the law...
Date: 16 Aug. '00
Nickname & Link: KID
THE BOOK COLLECTOR
On-line books. How and where to find the marketing books over the Net. Suggestions and locations of libraries, publishing companies, known places and some surprises... to hit the books!
Date: 15 Jul. '00
Nickname & Link: GIRL
The green philosophy. When the marketing joins the elements of the nature, the products go green. Terms and key words to search for environmentally friendly websites!
Date: 15 Jan. '00
Nickname & Link: GREEN
New Magazine HERE!
Brand New Series
- DMLR has been publishing a marketing review since 1997. You'll find here suggestions and insights, what works and what doesn't from actual case studies and both real-world and on-line examples.
- Brand New Series starts on January 1999 with a trip through the show-business, a highly marketing-oriented industry, to answer the question: «is the marketer an imagination man?».
Nickname & Link: BIG-P.
- ...movies, books and whatever are quoted to introduce the articles on marketing matter or anchor facts, ideas, stories I like... See intro & outro.
- ...every magazine hosts at least four signals and links to web sites as useful comment of the article --selection to the left above.
- New articles 2001
- The Aesthetics of Marketing, TOP4 magazine Feb. 01
- The Million Trilogy -part I, TOP4 magazine Mar. 01
- The Million Trilogy -part II, TOP4 magazine Mar. 01
- The Million Trilogy -part III, TOP4 magazine Mar. 01
- AIDA for Non-profits, TOP4 magazine Aug. 01
- Web Personal Branding, TOP4 magazine Oct. 01
- The Black Communities, TOP4 magazine Nov. 01
- Art and Artists OnLine, TOP4 magazine Dec. 01
- Search on DMLR.ORG
Advanced search HERE!
To get articles, updates, premières via e-mail, subscribe DMLR*News.